The Atom's Family FD Card The Atom's Family FD Card

Very nice

I can appreciate this. :)

Super Mario bros Z ep 2 Super Mario bros Z ep 2

Wow

That was REALLY good. I absolutely LOVED that. Make more and FAST!!! EXCELLENT JOB!!

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

Everything's been said...

It's all been said... "outstanding" "nice job" "great movie", etc. so my compliments won't change much. I've seen LOTS of flash movies on NG but only actually TOOK the time to REVIEW only 2 or 3 of them. Your's is that good to get a review from me saying it deserves the high rating it gets b/c it rox.

Insurgo Insurgo

A way to save your progress would be useful.

Excellent game. Could be useful if you implement a save feature because it takes a while to build up a solid foundation and keep compensating for the tower bending towards a particular side.

I can't wait for a new and improved sequel! :)

VoidSkipper responds:

I never really thought that people would play for long enough to want to save, but now that that theory's out the window, I'll be implementing some saving features in the sequel.

Striplings 2060 Striplings 2060

I'm just reviewing because...

It seems you are responding to EVERYBODY who reviewed this. Screw the game, I wanna say "congratulations" for keeping up with such a daunting task of responding to nearly everyone's reviews! (I say nearly because there was at least one you missed)

So I just want to say hi, how are you, you know, that stuff.

Next time make a game where you have a 1 in 1,000,000,000 chance of winning. THAT way you'll screw with people's minds cause then they'd wanna play until they win but chances are they'll die of a heartattack or get struck by lightening first.

peace.

BoMToons responds:

I think I only missed one review, and I'm gonna go take care of that one right now.

I hope this doesn't start a trend of games like the idea you mentioned...or do I?

(232/260)

AB: Spindle AB: Spindle

I just had to comment on this...

Out of the MANY MANY games I've played on Newgrounds (good games and bad), this is probably my 2nd or 3rd time actually taking the time to WRITE a review b/c this game REALLY deserves recognition.

This is one of the few games that has kept me wanting to come back for more. I'm addicted to it. The thing that keeps me comin back is all those different styles and moves of killing ppl. I just like to play again and again trying different combos and killing enemies in different fashions (offensivly, defensively, etc.)

In a nutshell: Bravo... job VERY well done.

=.The Ocean.= =.The Ocean.=

Captures the very essence of the ocean

One small note however... I think this song doesn't qualify as a "dance" song. I would classify it more as ambient than dance.

It's still an incredible song though! I feel like I'm traveling under the waves as I listen to this song. Nice job! :)

Power Rangers, Man! Power Rangers, Man!

Could use some adjustments...

You got the right idea, but I think you could really do better by selecting a less crude-sounding instrument to play the melody. Try experimenting a little more and see what you can come up with.

HyruleanHyroe responds:

Agreed.

Electro Girl - Nexium Electro Girl - Nexium

Great potential in this song

Like what many users have already said, this song has excellent potential to transform into something magnificent. The fast paced beat and melody sound very nice, it just needs more bass.

Try experimenting, see what you can do with this! Great start!