=.The Ocean.= =.The Ocean.=

Captures the very essence of the ocean

One small note however... I think this song doesn't qualify as a "dance" song. I would classify it more as ambient than dance.

It's still an incredible song though! I feel like I'm traveling under the waves as I listen to this song. Nice job! :)

Power Rangers, Man! Power Rangers, Man!

Could use some adjustments...

You got the right idea, but I think you could really do better by selecting a less crude-sounding instrument to play the melody. Try experimenting a little more and see what you can come up with.

HyruleanHyroe responds:

Agreed.

Electro Girl - Nexium Electro Girl - Nexium

Great potential in this song

Like what many users have already said, this song has excellent potential to transform into something magnificent. The fast paced beat and melody sound very nice, it just needs more bass.

Try experimenting, see what you can do with this! Great start!

Stian K - Be Alive! (Lasj Rmx) Stian K - Be Alive! (Lasj Rmx)

Incredible

Wow. I am speechless. Please make more of this type of music.

I absolutely love the beginning part w/ the lower pitched robot voice and then the "crazy frog" voice coming in shortly thereafter. The blend is perfect.

Caricias De Angeles Caricias De Angeles

Wow...

I play the piano and I would like to learn this song. Do you have notes for it? This is an incredible piece! So beautiful! Thank you for sharing it on here! :)

Jabicho responds:

Thanks so much! =) Well, I have an older version sheets, but these days I'm gonna fix them so I'll let you know the moment I have them, Thanks again ^_^

Draze - Blazin' Blizzard Draze - Blazin' Blizzard

You've done it again...

I love your style X-Digital. I like how you've really created your own sound and taste to your music.

I absolutely love this track, keep this good stuff coming, your fans love you ;)

Take care

-Omega

X'Digital - Tetris Reloaded X'Digital - Tetris Reloaded

Dude...

Man...

Listen, I've heard a lot of great tracks here on NG but rarely every review them cause they aren't worth my time to review.

This is an exception.

At first I thought this song was alright. It wasn't anything special to me at first. But when I first heard it, it planted a seed in me.

That seed grew and long story short, I'm fuckin obsessed with this now.

I especially LOVE the part from 1:40 into the song to 2:00.

This really brings out the best in the tetris song. there are other great tetris remixed songs and I can't say this is the best... but it sure as hell is the coolest to me. I love it man. Great work.

Draze responds:

Wow thats some cool story dude!
And i'm glad ya liked the 1:40+ part, i put extra hard effort into that bit as i remember ;)

Thx for the review.
~ X-Digital

In a land of War and Hatred In a land of War and Hatred

Some parts remind me of R6

I didn't read all your reviews so if this has already been said, my apologies.

This song (at certain parts) reminds me of the orchestrated/symphonic music of Rainbow Six and Rogue Spear and I freakin LOVE those.

Good job.

MaestroSorrow responds:

heh, I havn't played Rainbow six OR Rogue Spear, though I really should, all my friends say they're great arse games!

Many thanks for review ^^.

K&K - The Chase K&K - The Chase

incredible

Edgen.... i love all your "battle" or "war" type songs. they are simply breath taking. I feel the thump of the drums in my blood pumping in my veins.

your songs remind me of those used in the Commando series. Have you heard any of them?

anyway thank you for your hard working in making music. I for one, really really appreciate it. Take care and good luck to all your music making in the future.

~Omega

Edgen responds:

Commando? I don't think so, unless you are referring to the Arnold Swartz movie a long time ago :) THanks for the kind words and I wish you all the best, /justin